FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: Thursday, July 29, 2021
711 Washington Relay
Ballots and Drive-Through Voter Assistance Available for August 3 Primary Election
14.83% of Thurston County ballots have been returned in the Aug 3, 2021 Primary Election
OLYMPIA – The Thurston County Auditor’s Office reminds voters the deadline to return ballots for the Primary Election is Tuesday, August 3. If you’ve not received a ballot or you’ve misplaced your ballot, you can request a replacement.
· Email firstname.lastname@example.org
· Call the Auditor’s Elections Division at 360.786.5408
· Download a ballot at VoteWA.gov
· Visit the Voting Center at 2400 Evergreen Park Dr. SW, Olympia, WA 98502
Return envelopes must be postmarked by Tuesday, August 3, or deposited into one of 29 ballot drop boxes no later than 8 p.m. on Election Day. Drop box locations are listed at ThurstonVotes.org, in the voters’ pamphlet, and in the ballot packet. Voters who mail their ballot should check mailbox pickup times to make sure the ballot will receive an Election Day postmark. No stamp is necessary.
The Thurston County Auditor’s Office is a designated voting center during business hours. Voters may register to vote, update their current registration, obtain a ballot, or use a voting assistance device at the Voting Center.
· Monday, August 2, 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
· Election Day, Tuesday, August 3, 8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.